Classroom learning is traditional in campus education where students and teachers are physically present in the college classroom.
Advantages of College Classroom Education
- College Classroom Learning promotes Collaborative Learning and increases student's self-awareness about how other students learn.
- It enhances critical thinking skills. Teaching in a classroom gives students the opportunity to engage in live discussions in which they are forced to use their critical thinking skills to formulate opinions or arguments.
- Networking with other learners, sharing experiences and social interaction and Improves social skills
- It Builds organizational skills such as arriving to college on time. Students are held accountable for being prepared to do homework, being ready for quizzes and discussions, turning in assignments by their due date. In effect, students learn how to organize their time, prioritize their assignments and get their homework done.
- The physical presence of a teacher keeps students stimulated through the interactive and interesting activities. This enables students to retain more from what they have learned during a session.
- Teaching style can be modified according to the student's issues. Teachers can modify their teaching style based on types of learners in their classroom i.e. classroom activities can help visual learner, interactions can help auditory learners, etc. Teachers can get a clear idea whether students are following what has been taught or they require further explanation. At the same time, students can get their doubts clarified immediately before moving ahead in a topic.
- Subject matter experts are on hand to give on the spot practical help and answer questions
- Expert trainers who make the learning experience engaging, interesting and enjoyable
- Quiet, dedicated time out of the office to really focus on your needs
- Classroom teaching inculcates conflict resolving skills, presentation skills when it comes to presenting their ideas confidently in front of peers, develops team spirit and teaches them to get along with those from different cultural backgrounds. Develops important personality and career building skills.