Human Resource management System (HRMS)
Providing the access to the HRMS software framework in order to facilitate its employees through e-services enlisted below. Providing training for the usage of this software to the users/concerned staff and for providing regular support to the University for issues related to HRMS software implementation.
Web-based (Internet based) e-services to be delivered to the employees are grouped into three categories viz. ‘Profile Management Services’, ‘Administrative and Facilitation Services’.
HRMS will also provide in the logins of the officers and senior staff of the departments, a consolidated dashboard to monitor the status and progress of various operations and functions involved in an integrated employee life cycle management system.
This detailed process wise and step wise statistical report, will help officers to directly monitor the progress and find out unforeseen bottlenecks and problem states. Timely identification of such problems will enable appropriate action in due time by them.
1.1 Profile Management Services
Employee Profile Management System is built to manage complete profile information of the employees. It will allow the responsible officers to view the contact details of employees reporting to him/her. It has a built-in feature which takes care of access rights to various levels of employee information for different users.
The profile which is updated and maintained by the employees through their respective logins will facilitate following type of information to be maintained and updated as and when required on HRMS portal:
- Personal information (such as Name, gender, address, photo, contact details etc.)
- Family Information (Dependent parents, spouse, children, nominees etc.)
- Qualification and Education Information
- Professional Achievement (Such as awards, publications, projects, conferences)
- Work experience (work experience details)
- Identity profile (PAN, Aadhar, and Passport details etc.)
- Bank account details
- Medical history profile
- Skill and Hobby details
- Scanned documents
1.2 Administrative and Facilitation Services
These services will facilitate availability of following administrative and facilitation services to the employees in offices of all departments, through HRMS software framework operated by the respective department’s authorities/officers.
- Organization Structure Management
- Defining and maintaining hierarchy of various departments, offices etc. as per the structure of the University.
- Creation and approval of posts and vacancies; hierarchy of various posts (From Class I to Class IV) in the departments, offices etc. as per the structure of the University.
- Publishing of the Organization Structure information on the HRMS portal.
- Leave Management
- Configuration of various types of leave, holidays, working days and its associated policies and rules.
- Application for leave by employee from login on HRMS portal.
- Leave application processing subjected to rules by appropriate approving authorities.
- MIS dashboards and reports for detailed analysis of the leave related data.
- Employee Transfer/Promotion/Separation
- List of employees due for transfer, promotion, retirement.
- List of employees resigned, terminated, serving on notice period etc.
- Generation of transfer order, promotion letters, relieving orders and termination letters.
- Pay Administration
- Definition of salary structure and pay policies
- Definition of various allowances, deductions
- Pay fixations
- Salary budget and bill preparation by drawing and disbursal officers
- Salary slips
- Arrears computations etc.